Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Since its foundation in 1966 Lockton has grown to become the world’s largest privately owned insurance broker with revenues in excess of $1.7bn. Today with more than 7,500 Associates in over 90 offices worldwide, Lockton is a dynamic and innovative organisation that embraces its uncommonly independent status.
We are currently looking to strengthen the Lockton PROFIN Division, by further enhancing the skill set of our Global Financial Institutions (GFI) team. We require an applicant that can enrich and develop our proficiencies within the GFI space, and who has previous experience working with:
- Asset Managers (HF,PE, RE and VC)
- ManCo/Corporate Service Providers
- FinTech Companies
- Challenger Banks~
The role is for an Account Executive within the Risk Management team of GFI, which supports our largest and most intricate clients across the GFI landscape.
- Provision of the day to day servicing of a client’s insurance programme to support retention and development of the business.
- Placement of insurances for clients in accordance with Lockton strategy.
- Effective and timely management of all renewals to ensure completion by the due date.
- Obtain quotations both for new and renewal business.
- Preparation of market and client documentation.
- Check policy documentation for accuracy prior to issue to the client.
- Provision to the client of policy documentation in accordance with regulations and in line with Lockton procedures.
- Deal effectively (and to the satisfaction of the client and the market) with queries, including but not limited to changes in cover and risk.
- Prompt and accurate resolution of accounts queries.
- Identify the risk exposures and advise on insurance and risk management solutions in consultation with the Producer/Partner as required.
- Provision of management information as required.
- Manage and co-ordinate global insurance programmes and liaise with our producer network worldwide, if applicable.
- Willingness and ability to continue to develop knowledge through formal and informal learning, both internal and external to the company.
- Knowledge of the resources available within Lockton and how to source such services.
- An understanding of the relevant classes of business.
- Ability to identify opportunities for business development.
- An understanding of Lockton cash collection processes including but not limited to general insurance accounting and client invoicing.
- An understanding of the general, Legal principles of insurance.
- Understanding of insurer rating methods for each class of insurance.
- An understanding of risk management concepts and when these are useful to clients.
- An understanding of insurer products and specialisms.
- Ability to broke and service the insurance needs of clients.
- Ability to prepare a broking presentation that accurately reflects the cover required and meets the clients' demands and needs.
- Ability to prepare and interpret claims experiences and analysis including claims triangulations and the impact of deductibles and cover variations.
- Experience in marketing and servicing the insurance needs of clients
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
May 31, 2023
May 26, 2023
May 8, 2023
April 20, 2023