Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Team Manager to join our expanding servicing team, who will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the team covering all classes of our Specialities Divisions – Marine, Retro, Aviation, Specialty.
- Embrace and promote our Lockton Re culture and core values
- Lead and direct the team in the delivery of collective objectives
- Support and provide guidance to the team with day to day workloads and priorities
- Manage a multi-disciplined team, incorporating; Broker Support, Processing, Proportional, Excess of Loss, Claims and IBA functions
- Actively build and maintain relationships internally with aligned divisions and externally with clients and markets
- Market and Client advocacy including future planning, negotiating and proactive trading solutions with all external stakeholder groups
- Provide support in the overall servicing of the client account and retention of business
- Financial monitoring and reporting ensuring all financial aspects are maintained – cash, retentions, funding etc.
- Incorporate knowledge and understanding of EEA and Non-EEA business to support our Brexit solution and process
- Provide support to senior management and aligned divisions providing transparency and escalation when required
- Experience with performance reviews, goal settings, setting team initiatives and projects
- Coordinate service activity reporting, performance and financial data
- Maintain robust management disciplines following our operating guidelines
- Challenge to improve processes and procedures and encourage all to adhere
- Leadership, mentoring, proactive mindset and training skills to develop and empower others
- Ability to manage time, prioritise and ensure that deadlines are met without compromising quality
- In-depth technical knowledge and experience of the Reinsurance market
- Proven problem solving skills, including the ability to resolve unusual and complex issues and then devise actionable solutions
- Demonstrate a good understanding of management concepts, systems and quality assurance
- Knowledge of IMR, CLASS, ECF, LORS
- Financial orientation: understanding of reporting and targets
- Good communication skills, ability to train, develop and enhance practices
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
May 31, 2023
May 26, 2023
May 8, 2023
April 20, 2023