Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time Junior Designer to join Locktons design and Marketing group. You will be part of our in-house team, working closely with our Art Director/Senior designer. You will be working on Tender Documents and assisting in New Business Literature across B2B. We are currently in a period of growth, and looking for someone who has a positive mindset, has a good eye for design and can make sure they deliver on time.
Your responsibilities will include
- Working collaboratively to create engaging content that aligns with brand guidelines and meets business objectives.
You will be:
- Confident working with visual identities and knowledgeable about the reprographic and print production processes.
- Digital and content savvy
- Able to prioritise multiple projects and meet deadlines
- An excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Able to work independently as well as in a team, with a positive attitude.
You will have:
- A strong understanding of design principles, including typography and layout
- Experience in preparing final artwork files across print and digital
- Familiarity with social media platforms and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Essential experience required:
- High-level proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), MS Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in design for B2B
- Experience working in a design & marketing environment.
Additional desirable experience:
- Hands-on experience with AfterEffects and other animation skills a plus
- Some in-house experience, ideally within Professional or Financial Services
Your Qualifications Should Include
- A graphic design degree
We expect to see a portfolio of work and you will be asked to fulfill a small design test.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
May 31, 2023
May 26, 2023
May 8, 2023
April 20, 2023