Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Lockton is a dynamic and innovative organisation that embraces its uncommonly independent status. We are now seeking individuals who will thrive in this type of atmosphere and in line with the firm’s strategy and continued growth, the RS Transportation & Logistics division is developing and enhancing its capabilities and we are now looking to recruit a Business Support Technician to join our dynamic and expanding team.
- Support Business (as appropriate) - Produce documentation to support the placing of insurance contracts
- Ensure timely resolution of problems
- Maintain administrative lists, logs, trackers and diary systems
- Create / maintain processing files and records (as appropriate)
- Effect Settlement of premiums to bureaux insurers (as appropriate)
- Manage bureaux queries and rejections
- Manage bureaux reconciliations
- Develop effective internal / external relationships, communicating effectively at all levels
- Manage performance o Effectively plan and organise workload in order to meet the defined Service Standards
- Utilise core systems / market interfacing technology to effectively process and manage the company’s business
- Self-Motivate in order to achieve desired results with regard to team, division, company and annual personal objectives
- Manage Compliance, Regulatory Requirements and Market Issues o Be aware of / adhere to operating procedures as detailed within the Operating Procedures Manual (OPM) / Team supplements / Transportation Best Practice documentation
- Understand changes and developments in regulation / Market Reform, including impact upon the business
- Development - Conduct effect analysis of own training requirements
- Take responsibility for own continuous learning
- Communication – Written / Verbal
- Contract drafting
- Broad IT Literacy
- Document production
- Time Management
In return Lockton remain committed to recognising and sustainably rewarding associates empowering you to put your clients and their business first.
We attract the best professionals to come and work with us who are excited by our unique culture that values respect, ethical, moral and caring approach, in fact our associates are our greatest asset.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
May 31, 2023
May 26, 2023
May 8, 2023
April 20, 2023