ProFin Account Manager
ProFin Account Manager
Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Full Time Permanent
- Broking, placing and account servicing of ProFin accounts.
- To provide programme design, placement, marketing and consultancy services for Lockton’s clients in line with agreed account strategies and in accordance with Lockton operating procedures.
- Insurance advisory on contractual obligations and risk structure.
- To develop, manage and improve our relationship and service with clients and contribute towards revenue growth.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Understand clients business and risk profile, exposures, needs, expectations and to provide appropriate advice/recommendation on insurance coverage, insurance programme structure and retention strategy.
- To build and maintain ongoing relationships with existing clients includes scheduling and attending meetings and risk survey if any.
- Assist clients in the event of major claims and ensure overall claims service provided based on Lockton’s standards.
- Implement, monitor and control the renewal procedure.
- Assist with the resolution of service issues with clients, insurers and global associates.
- Review with appropriate Associates at the earliest opportunity any case under attack or where perceived vulnerable or where there are concerns about the relationship and implement, monitor and oversee a plan of action.
- Preparation and issuance of Quotation/Placement Slips, Insurance Summary based on agreed terms and conditions with Insurers.
- Checking of policy/endorsement/invoice to ensure that it is accurate prior to forwarding to clients.
- -Ensure prompt and accurate invoicing and that clients understand the Lockton cash collection terms, monitor, follow-up and resolve debtor queries in a timely manner to ensure prompt payment of premiums and fees.
- Keep abreast of insurance market and products/coverage developments and communicate to appropriate Associates/clients.
- Manage and co-ordinate global insurance programmes and liaison with our producing office, partner network and associates worldwide on prompt and accurate manner.
- Ensure all activities that are undertaken are compliant with regulation and Lockton’s internal standards and procedures.
- Assist Deputy Head of Department with the development and implementation of internal controls and procedures to assure the performance of Associates within the unit.
- Manage and maintain market relationships at both operational and strategic level.
- Identify opportunities for expanded or new business.
- To identify and cross-sell the inter-department services which Lockton is able to provide.
- Maintain renewal income to at least budgeted levels and in line with set and agreed personal objectives.
- Coaching of Associates.
- CGI cert
- Diploma in General Insurance by SCI or relevant qualification
- 5 years + client management and placement experience in the ProFin Class of Insurance
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
November 21, 2023
November 7, 2023
October 23, 2023
September 15, 2023