BD Senior Account Manager - Shanghai
BD Senior Account Manager - Shanghai
Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
- Ensure associates in the team possess appropriate levels of professional knowledge and experience in the type of services which he or she provides to clients.
- To provide professional insurance advice and day to day service to designated key accounts in accordance with Lockton’s internal control/ compliance procedures.
- Work with Lockton’s partner, insurers to complete the renewals and manage the changes, and manage accurate documentation of the placements on file for record.
- Achieve business growth through penetration from existing client portfolio, cross selling to other department, client referral and / or new prospective clients, and to provide support to the company and / or other Lockton offices on new business development projects.
- Process accounting entries in accordance with Lockton standards.
- Compliance with Lockton procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor premium payment and credit control from clients and partners.
- To support the claims department on major and problematic claims, and facilitate the communication with the clients and the insurers if appropriate.
- Provide technical guidance to other junior members of the team.
- Leading special projects as assigned by the Company
- Tertiary education with minimum eight years working experience in general insurances in a broker firm or an insurance company.
- ACII/ ANZIIF (Senior Associates) qualified or in progress
- Experience in dealing with clients, especially on a “face to face” basis to conduct meetings, seminars and/or briefings
- Experience in preparing a broking presentation that accurately reflecting the cover required and meets the clients’ demands and needs.
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and in writing with clients, insurers and other associates.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is essential (knowledge of mandarin will be an advantage)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, including research and investigation.
- Good computer skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Chinese wording processing will be an advantage)
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
May 31, 2023
May 26, 2023
May 8, 2023
April 20, 2023