Hong Kong, Asia
Hong Kong, Asia
Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Full Time Permanent
- Give full support and back up with respect to the preparation of slips, invoices, cover notes and other documentation associated with the placement of marine insurance
- To monitor premium payment and credit control from clients and overseas offices / partners
- Assist to liaise with clients, brokers, owners and other interested parties in the presentation of insurance documentation
- Prepare quotations, proposals and reports
- Provide administrative support to the team (e.g. maintain clients database and filing system, data entry and document processing)
- To take on ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree / Diploma in Finance, Mathematical Analysis or related disciplines
- Strong knowledge and understanding of various local and international laws relevant to maritime industry
- Strong knowledge of ship operations and management
- Able to work independently, under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Analytical thinking
- 1-2 years relevant experience preferably in insurance, banking and/ or financial industry
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Proactive, Independent and organized
- Fresh graduates are welcomed
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
December 14, 2023
February 21, 2024
February 13, 2024
February 26, 2024