Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
There's never been a more exciting time to join Lockton's Real Estate team. We're proud of our continued growth, exceptional people, and great culture - and are looking for an experienced Real Estate broker to join us on the next phase of our growth journey.
Lockton's Real Estate and Construction team are the largest combined broking team within the market, with a reputation for excellent client service. Our team work across a wide ranging portfolio of commercial and residential Real Estate accounts. We proactively collaborate, effectively communicate, and encourage entrepreneurship for the benefit of our clients and our shared success.
We're keen to speak with driven, proactive and collaborative individuals who will support and enable this culture, which we're proud to maintain.
- Build and nurture close, long-lasting relationships by developing a constantly expanding network of client contacts
- Serve clients as an advocate for their needs, ensuring delivery of exceptional service through close and regular interaction
- Seek to identify methods of enhancing services and adding greater value to clients and maintain a robust approach delivering a service plan and annual timetable of visits aligned to their needs
- Support in the implementation of expanded service opportunities, risk management and insurance objectives of clients across your team
- Prepare and take ownership for the timely and accurate production of renewal reports
- Contribute to the plan for clients under threat or perceived threat and support in the client response
- Support and provide advice for major losses
- Attend or provide feedback for insurer review meetings and actively contribute to the development of relationships
- Proactively track premium payments and ensure a good credit control profile exists, in conjunction with wider team
- Cultivate a positive and wide-ranging network of relationships with insurers, lawyers and loss adjusters
- Significant experience within Real Estate broking environment
- Excellent communication skills - highly responsive, able to proactively listen, able to influence, negotiate and advise effectively
- Rights of light, title indemnity, environmental and other legal indemnity experiences are of interest, but not essential
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
September 15, 2023
August 23, 2023
July 17, 2023
June 30, 2023