Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Lockton’s Marketing department is an integrated team of divisional marketing, communications and design specialists who act as trusted advisors to create and implement strategic marketing plans and activity that supports business objectives.
Our specialist skills include advertising, marketing design and copywriting, thought leadership content production, digital marketing, and client document support (such as for tenders). We partner with Lockton’s brokering divisions to proactively tailor strategies that enable commercial success – there is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach to marketing at Lockton.
Following an exceptional year of continued growth, we are investing in the expansion of our marketing team to enhance, broaden and expand our marketing capabilities to further support both brand and business objectives.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly driven, enthusiastic individual, who is interested in learning new skills and has a passion for a career in marketing.
As Marketing Assistant, you will support a wide range of marketing activities across multiple product lines and industries – meaning no two days will be the same.
You will work closely with and report into the Marketing Managers to translate business objectives into creative and thought-provoking campaigns that support the overall sales strategy.
This is an exciting period of change and evolution to be joining Lockton, with opportunity to grow, develop and make a real impact to a forward thinking and agile organisation.
- Work with the Digital team to support the development and execution of digital marketing campaigns, including social media, web/SEO strategy, content creation, and email marketing
- Work with Marketing Managers to articulate stakeholder requirements and formulate briefs that allow channel specialists to deliver campaigns on brief, and on time
- Assist with market research and competitor analysis to identify trends and opportunities in both the insurance and digital marketing landscape
- Collaborate with Marketing Managers and the in-house Creative Design team to produce, update and refresh online marketing assets and offline marketing collateral
- Monitor and analyse key performance metrics, generating reports and recommendations for optimising multi-channel campaigns
- Provide support to the Marketing Managers and Event Manager to project manage a portfolio of events (tradeshows, exhibitions, conferences, networking events and webinars) across different business units
- Co-ordinate and maintain all branded merchandise, including inventory management, and ensuring all new merchandise meets our brand guidelines
- Takes responsibility for delivering on actions, achieving high standards and learning from mistakes
- Ability to work well with new people in a collaborative, understanding, and engaging way
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to craft engaging content and interact professionally with team members and the wider business
- Sound attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritise effectively, and meet deadlines
- Prior experience studying or working in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Experience in financial services or working with a purpose-driven business is a plus
- Proficiency or interest in social media platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
- Familiarity with social media management tools and analytics is advantageous
- Comfortable using productivity tools such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Analytics.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
September 15, 2023
August 23, 2023
July 17, 2023
June 30, 2023