Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
An opportunity has arisen to join Lockton’s Real Estate team in London as an Administrator - a role supporting the retention and development of our business by providing administrative support to our insurance broking team.
Lockton's Real Estate and Construction division are dynamic, collaborative and entrepreneurial. We provide professional development support, training, and opportunities to ensure you reach your full potential with us, and benefit from a fantastic, caring culture, a structured career pathway and opportunities to work with colleagues with diverse skill-sets and expertise.
In joining Lockton, you will benefit from opportunity to study for a professional qualification (CII), and a great wider benefits package including discretionary bonus, season ticket loan for your travel, private medical insurance and gym membership
- Under the direction of team members, provide day to day administrative servicing of a client’s insurance programme to support retention and development of the business
- Maintain records, forms and documents as required
- Effectively contribute to the credit control processes, actively track premium payments and pursue uncollected premium, promptly escalate in line with the GREAC credit control process
- Diligently check policy documentation in accordance with regulations and in line with Lockton procedures
- Effectively communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Effectively manage queries with the market (and to the satisfaction of the client) including but not limited to changes in cover and risk
- Respond promptly to account queries
- Serve the team’s administrative needs to enable them to deliver advocacy services to clients through close and regular interaction
- Assist in collating and preparing data for pre-renewal, broking and client renewal reports / presentations
- Manage risk improvements and the ongoing updates for clients and insurers
- Assist in preparing, negotiating and finalising market reform slips and the Asset policy schedule for client renewals
- Producing documents, such as client letters/reports, in line with the client requirements
- Strong academic background, with an analytical mindset – with excellent attention to detail
- Commercially astute – able to quickly interpret commercial challenges and driven to find solutions for our clients
- Drive to learn – with a work ethic of continual improvement and excellent service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – able to impactfully communicate with stakeholders in both formal and informal situations
- Personable – able to build effective and positive relationships, and communicate both informally and in formal situations
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
September 15, 2023
August 23, 2023
July 17, 2023
June 30, 2023