Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Lockton Re are looking for an Operations Executive to join the team on an initial 1 year fixed term contract. This role will suit an individual with excellent organisation, multi-tasking and stakeholder management skills.
Our Operations team are closely connected with all parts of Lockton Re - our brokers, technical client service teams, our senior leaders, and colleagues within the wider Lockton group. You will be key part of the team that manage and monitor our projects, controls, management information, and reporting. This is a broad role, with inter-dependencies in all parts of the business!
This role will suit an individual with a background in operations, project coordination, team secretarial, or technical insurance - where you have a holistic appreciation of project management, and build excellent professional relationships.
- Seek and gather information, data, and updates for internal reporting materials
- Analyse and present information in Executive-level materials for board and internal committees, ensuring accuracy of content
- Oversight of internal procedures and controls, including the management and resolution of internal file reviews
- Own / lead specific subjects, which may include: office space, authorisations, policy and procedures, project management, business reporting, internet and intranet content, business content to support creation of marketing material, operational MI, population of dashboard reporting
- Excellent prioritisation and organisation skills – able to identify inter-dependencies with proven problem solving skills
- Ability to interpret MI and identify key priorities to highlight
- Experience within a reinsurance environment desirable, but not essential
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
September 15, 2023
August 23, 2023
July 17, 2023
June 30, 2023