Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Lockton’s Marketing department is an integrated team of divisional marketing, communications and design specialists who act as trusted advisors to create and implement strategic marketing plans and activity that supports business objectives.
Our specialist skills include advertising, marketing design and copywriting, thought leadership content production, digital marketing, and client document support (such as for tenders). We partner with Lockton’s brokering divisions to proactively tailor strategies that enable commercial success – there is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach to marketing at Lockton!
Following an exceptional year of continued growth, we are now investing in the expansion of our marketing team to enhance, broaden and deepen our team expertise and further support both brand and business objectives.
This is an excellent opportunity to join Lockton’s Marketing team in a newly created role. As Multimedia Designer, you will work on Digital design as well as print and events. This is a varied design role including creating and delivering digital presentations, promotional videos, and animations.
Your design outputs will directly contribute to and enable growth and development of Lockton business, whilst ensuring brand consistency and strengthening Lockton’s culture of designing and creating compelling content for our clients.
You will be joining Lockton in an exciting period of change and evolution, with excellent appetite for change and for you to make a real impact.
- Create visual designs using a range of media types, including digital presentations, promotional videos and animations
- Promote digital design and the use within Lockton whilst maintaining and strengthening brand consistency
- Work closely with the Marketing team and our internal stakeholders to translate ideas and written content into compelling designs that enhance our clients’ experience and support Lockton’s marketing goals
- Effectively articulate ideas, communicate and collaborate throughout all design stages, taking feedback and input from stakeholders
- Ensure that design and creative projects are delivered on time, to our standards of excellence
- Source images and maintain image libraries that are up-to-date and reflective of the Lockton brand
- Be a proactive innovator and creative problem solver, who is very technically savvy and quick to identify and pick up new software and promote to the business
- Significant relevant digital design experience (please send a portfolio of your work and a CV detailing relevant experiences)
- An exceptional understanding of branding and marketing, and an effective partner to stakeholders from varying backgrounds and skill sets to achieve creative commercial content
- Experience creating digital content in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and In5)
- Video editing skills, and print design skills
- Credible, with the ability to positively influence and partner with stakeholders at all levels, including business executives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently when needed, with effective collaboration skills
- A high degree of creativity with scrupulous attention to detail
- Superb organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise effectively
- A proactive, solutions-oriented attitude
- Previous experience within a regulated environment (e.g., insurance or financial services) is advantageous, but not essential
- Some or basic HTML skills
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
September 15, 2023
August 23, 2023
July 17, 2023
June 30, 2023