Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Support the PO in implementing SF across International via the good day to day functioning of the SF Support Team and engagement with business users at all levels.
To manage, supervise and develop the SF Support Team to ensure business objectives are achieved and ensure a good working environment is available. To ensure the provision of first, and second, line support, user training, and general user servicing on SF and its related applications via the SF Support Team Developers.
- Responsible for understanding, accepting and promoting the Lockton culture, remaining consistent with the organisation's philosophies and mission statement.
- Supervise and monitor the day-to-day performance of the SF Support Team and provide user support as appropriate.
- Deliver exceptional user support service (external and internal).sts for support from help desk, other service delivery staff, and/or users are received, logged, prioritized and actioned in accordance with agreed criteria
- Support and coach team members to assist where possible in achieving their goals, productivity and effectiveness, together with challenging their performance and contribution.
- Within own area of competence, ensure that correct responses are provided to requests for support, or suitable improvements are identified and proposed.
- Regularly monitor the incidence, status, and speed of resolution of enquiries and problems.
- Monitor progress of requests for support and ensure that users and other interested parties are kept fully and regularly informed.
- Ensure proper liaison with systems development staff or software suppliers on the development of system enhancements to overcome known problems or further fulfil user or other requirements.
- Ensure compliance with internal procedures and external regulatory requirements and escalate issues to senior management.
- Responsible for regular review meetings and subsequent reporting in line with group procedures.
- Update approved recording systems and circulated management reports within agreed timescales and formats to provide information on the systems, projects, and other
- Take or initiate corrective action to avoid or minimize delays as necessary, including escalating with third party suppliers where appropriate.
- Identify improvements or, in response to user requests, regulatory or market requirements, or as otherwise identified, use Business Analysis techniques and approved reporting
- Undertake assignments as a Project Manager within own area of competence.
- Perform a broad range of varied work activities in a wide variety of contexts, some of them complex and non-routine.
- Provide advice and guidance to less experienced colleagues where required.
Understanding the general and legal principles applicable to insurance, hold and keep updated a working knowledge of SF and the computer desktop software provided by Lockton.
- Ability to build and maintain good business relationships and influence outcomes where appropriate.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to manage time, prioritise and ensure that deadlines are met without compromising quality.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, including research and investigation and product evaluation.
- Effective delegation and capacity to escalate as appropriate.
- Ability to support and coach team members to enable them to improve performance and productivity, meet objectives and fulfil potential.
- Show a flexible approach to change.
- Ability to achieve set individual and team goals and objectives.
- Ability to develop and implement internal controls and procedures.
- Understanding of IT change control and impact analysis protocols.
- Ability to manage departmental resources to meet business requirements.
- Ability to interview prospective Associates effectively and hire appropriately
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
September 15, 2023
August 23, 2023
July 17, 2023
June 30, 2023