Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
The purpose of this role is to support the service delivery of client accounts across the People Solutions practice. Responsible for ensuring all services are coordinated effectively and the delivery of medical analytics reports / quarterly claims projections.
Key Tasks & Duties
- Deliver day to day servicing of a client’s insurance programme to support retention and development of the business
- Support major consulting projects and development of new lines of business
- Attend regular client meetings in support function
- Ensure renewal timelines are met and market reviews undertaken and placed in advance of renewal
- Ensure compliance requirements are fully met and support the technical benefits lead in continually enhancing internal policies and controls
- Ensure that clients understand the Lockton cash collection terms and monitor and resolve debtor queries in a timely manner to ensure prompt payment of premiums and fees
- Support development of insurer relationships
- Co-ordinate the use of other Lockton specialist teams where required
Skills & Knowledge
- 3+ years’ experience in UK benefit broking/consulting environment
- Principal focus on healthcare and group risk insurances
- Exceptional client relationship skills
- Ability to manage time effectively focusing on priorities, targets and deadlines
- Good critical thinker and able to distil complex issues down into clear, actionable recommendations
- Demonstrate a desire to learn, a proactive approach and ability to research information
Provide excellence in service to our clients, our Markets, & our associates
- Takes personal responsibility for managing internal and external client relationships
- Takes pride in and accountability for understanding and exceeding client expectations
- Focuses on adding value
- Delivers what the client expects, knows what they desire, and impresses them by delivering the unexpected
- Written and verbal communication is clear and concise
Provide commitment to the development of ourselves and our associates
- Attend in house classes and workshops for continuing development
- Attend training programs, conferences or courses to improve present job skills
- Complete all mandatory training within agreed timescales
- Take responsibility for own career and development
- Treat all associates with dignity, fairness and respect
- Represents Lockton well within the community
Be Committed to enabling financial success
- Promotes growth through excellence in service provided
- Identifies and promotes cross selling opportunities
- Works with clients, markets & associates to ensure cash management is within agreed standards and targets
Drive service excellence, efficiency, and productivity through effective business operational processes
- Demonstrates flexibility to change
- Identifies improvement opportunities
- Ensures quality is evidenced
- Ensures compliance with relevant legal and regulatory requirements through following Lockton policies and procedures
- Maintains specialised knowledge in order to provide maximum value to the client
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
September 15, 2023
August 23, 2023
July 17, 2023
June 30, 2023