Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
The Lockton Dublin team draws on decades of insurance services experience. They combine their expertise with innovative tailor-made solutions and place complex programmes for companies, large and small.
We are now recruiting for a Contact Manager to join our growing team.
As a Contact Manager you will be responsible for identification and research of prospects and contacts; Successful promotion and selling of Lockton product and services to prospects via telephone-based contact; Provision of support services for the Lockton Producers (Business Developers); Event organisation and management
- Proactively identifying new potential client prospects for targeting and addition to SalesPro database. This may include regularly reviewing newspapers articles, business magazines and web sites.
- Obtaining key financial data and relevant information in relation to targeted prospects.
- Assisting in the preparation of mail shots and other related marketing material.
- Provision of administrative support in accordance with agreed Lockton procedures.
- Maintenance of a diary system for outstanding workload.
- Management and maintenance of the prospect database/pipeline.
- Maintenance of records, preparation of documentation verification of information and resolution of routine problems.
- Support in the organisation of client events including seminars, conferences, training and entertaining.
- Effectively manage a pipeline of prospects via a pipeline management tool, e.g. SalesPro in order to meet the short, medium and long-term financial goals of the Producers.
- Implement a systematic communication plan for targeted prospects as agreed with the Producers.
- Contact identified prospects in order to arrange appointments for the Producers.
- Provide activity reports and pipeline status at regular intervals as agreed with the Managing Producer.
- Ability to build and maintain good business relationships with clients, insurers and associates.
- Ability to identify opportunities for business development.
- Willingness and ability to continue to develop knowledge of products and related issues through formal and informal learning, both internal and external to the company.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook) or similar software applications.
- Competent typing and keyboard skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and in writing with clients, insurers and colleagues.
- Ability to manage time, prioritise and ensure that deadlines are met without compromising quality.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, including research and investigation.
- Understanding of a clients’ business issues, insurance needs and expectations.
- Professional and tactful negotiation and persuasion skills to achieve objectives.
- Able to work in support of other team colleagues.
- Demonstrated ability to instil confidence with clients so that the client looks to you and to Lockton as more than just an insurance broker, but as a partner in business
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
September 15, 2023
August 23, 2023
July 17, 2023
June 30, 2023