Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Full Time Permanent
An excellent opportunity to join Lockton GREAC (Global Real Estate and Construction), a dynamic and successful broking division, in a role that facilitates a variety of day-to-day operations including tracking, controls and reporting, strategic initiatives, and effective business partnering within the division and with its central services.
The Operations Leader will report to the Operations Manager, and work closely with the Real Estate Practice Leader as the principal point of contact to ensure timely, efficient, accurate and proactive operational delivery.
- Deputise for the Operations Manager as required.
- Act as the principal point of contact for members of the Real Estate practice for all operational matters, including but not limited to revenue tracking and controls, KPI and compliance tracking and controls, and leading key initiatives and projects.
- Act as the principal point of contact for, and maintain regular contact with, the Real Estate Practice Leader to ensure updates and reports are delivered timely and communicated effectively.
- Collate financial performance measurements and oversee revenue tracking for the Real Estate practice, working in collaboration with the Finance Manager.
- Proactively manage ongoing projects to ensure adherence to timelines as delegated by the COO and Operations Manager.
- Facilitate meetings and working groups within the Real Estate business area to ensure connectivity, promote excellent team behaviours, and support positive outcomes for efficiency.
- Represent the operations team at Real Estate team meetings and facilitate the work of Real Estate client service teams.
- Assist the Operations Manager in workforce planning and HR matters within the Real Estate practice.
- Act as liaison between the Real Estate practice and Shared Services to ensure that the business requirements of the Real Estate practice are articulated and met.
- Act as a leader and mentor to junior associates within the Real Estate practice and operations team, promoting the development and progression of the wider team.
- Previous experience in an operations and/or project management capacity is essential
- Proven ability to interpret business requirements and management information, and drive the delivery of solutions
- Previous experience in the insurance industry is preferable but not essential
- Proactive and professionally effective: communicating succinctly and with clarity to build positive working relationships to influence positive outcomes
- Highly reliable: working autonomously and efficiently, and applying sound judgement to escalate or delegate as needed
- Highly organised with an exceptional eye for detail: ability to manage concurrent workflows and prioritise effectively
- Ability to cultivate team-oriented and ‘right first time’ behaviours
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
November 21, 2023
November 7, 2023
October 23, 2023
September 15, 2023