Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Full Time Permanent
Our system administrator will maintain the Lockton Origami solution to support effective operation, data accuracy, data retrieval and user support processes.
Maintains the database by identifying and resolving system requirements and supporting users. Develops and produces reports to support organizational risk management assessment and analysis. Creates functional documentation, reviews technical documentation.
Works with RMIS vendor to modify system configuration, creates training. Provides technical assistance (login issues, report development) to colleagues utilizing the database. Work with the Origami Solution Lead to undertake additional project work,
- Identifies database requirements by interviewing users (Lockton AEs, Client Risk Managers, Client Renewal Data Collectors), analyzing application, identifying operational needs, and translating into system requirements; evaluating existing systems and providing input to Solution Lead to inform design of new and existing modules and systems.
- Partners with Lockton IT to ensure appropriate security, network compatibility and IT applications needs are addressed.
- Acts as first line of support by preparing and supporting RMIS users; troubleshooting and resolving problems, responding to service requests, triaging requests.
- Creates new fields and with assistance as needed to configure screens, creates and updates user documentation and guidelines; develops and monitors dashboards, values collection assignments and reporting.
- Updates and alters templates of moderate complexity, account logins, permissions, ongoing reports and security.
- Maintains an appropriate log of enhancement requests and training, looking for patterns in problems; maintains active issues list for internal issues and vendor issues.
- Supports end users in defining reporting needs and analyzing data and information reports generated via the RMIS system.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required to Perform Work:
- Thorough business orientation and strong analytic ability to derive and translate data designs from business concepts.
- Adept at selection criteria/filtering/conditions, report writing and presenting findings.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to successfully work on multiple projects simultaneously, in a fast-paced environment. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with all levels of management, vendors, other employees, and the general public.
- Ability to adapt through flexibility, stress management, versatility, and the ability to manage competing and changing priorities.
- Demonstration of self-management skills such as independence, perseverance, self-starter, and self-fulfillment.
- Excellent relationship building and leadership skills along with a strong customer service orientation.
Customer service, communication, and analytical skills required.
2 years of experience with database administration preferred
Ability to efficiently use computer programs such as Microsoft Office products including (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), internet, e-mail, and database software as applicable to the department. Ability to create and maintain spreadsheets. Ability to generate reports using available software. Knowledge of SQL and HTML a plus.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
November 21, 2023
November 7, 2023
October 23, 2023
September 15, 2023