Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Full Time Permanent
Lockton’s Marketing department is an integrated team of divisional marketing, communications and design specialists who act as trusted advisors to create and implement strategic marketing plans and activity that supports business objectives.
Our specialist skills include advertising, marketing design and copywriting, thought leadership content production, digital marketing, and client document support (such as for tenders). We partner with Lockton’s brokering divisions to proactively tailor strategies that enable commercial success – there is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach to marketing at Lockton.
Following an exceptional year of continued growth, we are investing in the expansion of our marketing team to enhance, broaden and expand our marketing capabilities to further support both brand and business objectives.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly driven, enthusiastic individual, who is interested in learning new skills and has a passion for a career in marketing.
We are seeking a motivated, organised, and creative Communications Coordinator to join our Communications Team. Reporting into the Head of Communications, the role will focus on internal communications, with an opportunity to get involved in external communications and events. The ideal candidate will have exceptional organisation skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects, as well as strong relationship skills to collaborate with key stakeholders around the business.
This is an exciting period of change and evolution to be joining Lockton, with opportunity to grow, develop and make a real impact to a forward thinking and agile organisation.
- Assist with creating and sending out internal communications to Associates
- Assist with the development and execution of internal communications plans
- Monitor and evaluate internal content, provide actionable insights and recommendations to team
- Be the key point of contact and interface between the Marketing Team and ARGs, HR and Charity groups at Lockton
- Support ARGs, HR and Charity Groups with communications requests, including internal emails, Workplace posts and digital signage
- Manage the content calendar for all communications channels
- Liaise with in-house Design team and project manage the creation of internal communications assets
- Manage and produce internal comms assets when Design Team are not required
- Support Comms and Events Manager with Tate partnership including Associate updates, hands-on support at events, RSVPs and guestlists
- Support with creating content and managing social media accounts, as well as website content
- Exceptional organisation skills, with the ability to project manage multiple projects, prioritise effectively, and meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to craft engaging content and interact professionally with team members and the wider business
- Ability to work well and build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Creative mindset with the ability to produce engaging content, think outside the box and contribute fresh ideas
- Analytical with the ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights
- Prior experience studying or working in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Experience in financial services or working with a purpose-driven business is a plus
- Experience working with internal comms platforms such as Contact Monkey
- Proficiency or interest in social media platforms
- Comfortable using productivity tools such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Analytics
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
November 21, 2023
November 7, 2023
October 23, 2023
September 15, 2023