Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Full Time Permanent
As a Graphic Designer, you will play a vital role in supporting our marketing team in delivering high-quality visual solutions for our company. You will work closely with the marketing team and other internal stakeholders to conceptualize and create bespoke RFPs, proposal/tender and presentation bid documents with visually compelling designs that align with the company’s objectives and brand guidelines.
This is an exciting opportunity to learn a new industry and further develop your design skills while contributing to a wide range of projects in a fast-paced and creative environment.
- Collaborate with senior team members to understand the business, any project requirements, objectives, and timelines.
- Assist in the creation and development of design concepts, layouts, and visual assets for various marketing and branding materials, including RFPs, print and digital collateral, social media graphics, presentations, and more.
- Key member of the design team specialising in creating persuasive and compliant bids.
- Collaborate with bid managers ensuring adherence to client specification regarding formatting, styles, and delivery credentials.
- Cultivate and maintain a library of templates, graphics and other materials.Maintain brand consistency across different projects and ensure designs adhere to company brand guidelines.
- Conduct thorough research and stay up to date with current design trends, industry best practices, and emerging technologies.
- Prepare design files for production, ensuring correct formats, resolutions, and colour profiles.
- Support the team in organizing and managing design files, assets, and project documentation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to meet project objectives, provide input, and contribute creative ideas.
- Adapt designs based on feedback from stakeholders, maintaining a high level of attention to detail and visual quality.
- Stay organized and manage multiple projects simultaneously, adhering to deadlines and prioritizing tasks effectively.
- Continuously learn and improve design skills by actively seeking feedback, exploring new techniques, and attending relevant training or workshops.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communications, multimedia, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional, relevant experience and consistent visual portfolio.
- Be highly creative, imaginative, curious, and proactive with a strong eye for detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate within the team.
- Experience in preparing final artwork files across print and digital.
- Aware of advertising/design trends and has an interest in everything creative and advertising
- High-level proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word).
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
November 21, 2023
November 7, 2023
October 23, 2023
September 15, 2023