Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Full Time Permanent
Since its foundation in 1966 Lockton has grown to become the world’s largest privately owned insurance broker with more than 11,000 Associates in over 90 offices worldwide, Lockton is a dynamic and innovative organisation that embraces its uncommonly independent status.
In line with the Lockton’s strategy and continued growth, we are now looking to recruit an Infrastructure Support Analyst to join our dynamic and expanding team.
As a Support Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring that end users are receiving the appropriate assistance. This includes the responsibility of all procedures related to the identification, prioritisation, and resolution of end user requests and incidents, including the monitoring, tracking, and coordination of all support functions.
You will participate in all areas of second/ third line user support for all installed systems. You will join a dynamic and entrepreneurial business, demonstrating exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills. You will enable solutions for our business through the provision of expert knowledge and “thinking differently” to impact change and improvements.
- Provide white-glove hands-on and remote support to colleagues at Lockton.
- Engage with colleagues in a consultative capacity, taking a thoughtful and customer service-oriented approach, focusing on root cause of the issue, to provide solutions and desired outcomes.
- Plan, schedule and execute new user onboarding, equipment installations, imaging, upgrades and replacement projects.
- Ensure daily tasks carried out effectively and responsibly, to agreed service levels, escalating any failures.
- Provide meeting room support, i.e. Cisco Webex, MS Teams, Team boards, Zoom, Webinars, and others
- Provide cover for other team members and ad hoc duties.
- Deliver a continuous high level of customer service- 'We live Service'.
- Passionate about customer service with can do attitude.
- Strong and demonstrable experience in desktop support and ITIL.
- Understanding the general and legal principles applicable to insurance. Working knowledge of the computer desktop software provided by Lockton. Understanding of and adherence to Lockton standards and procedures. Ability to build and maintain good business relationships and influence outcomes where appropriate.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to manage time, prioritise and ensure that deadlines are met without compromising quality.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, including research and investigation and product evaluation.
- Effective delegation and capacity to escalate as appropriate. Knowledge of the resources available within Lockton and how to source such services.
- Work in support of other team colleagues.
- Show a flexible approach to change.
- Ability to achieve set individual and team goals and objectives.
- Adopt right first time approach.
- Relevant technical IT expertise to fulfil assigned tasks & responsibilities. Ability to advise and coach Associates in the use of Lockton IT systems. Understanding of IT change control and impact analysis protocols.
- Flexible working hours when required. Rota system in place covering period of 8am-6pm
- Windows 10
- Office 365
- Citrix Support (Desktop Director)
- Meeting Room Support (Cisco Webex , Teamboards), VC/AV
- Remote Support- TeamViewer or other
- Mobile Phone set up iOS/Android
- Cisco Desk phones with Jabber
- Secure Printing
- Windows Bit Locker or equivalent
- Laptop/Desktop/Wyse/Igel support
- Exposure to Apple Mac’s
- inTune mobile MDM
- Windows File structure Backups
- Microsoft Exchange
- AD administration & Group Policies
- LAN/WAN/WI-FI fundamentals
- Service Desk Tools for day to day incidents/tasks.
- Azure Active Directory
- Experience in Third party Apps
- Application Deployment Tools
- Smart Deploy
- ITIL Foundation
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
December 14, 2023
February 21, 2024
February 13, 2024
February 26, 2024