Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Dallas, Kansas City, Plano
Lockton Dunning Benefits is currently seeking a Pharmacy Account Executive to proactively drive discussions around plan performance; monitor trends and make recommendations to improve effectiveness of employee programs/designs under the guidance of the Team Lead. This position will develop and maintain favorable internal and external relationships, with the end goal of providing the highest level of support by meeting or exceeding industry standards.
- Manage and organize client tasks lists and open items.
- Develop and distribute RFP’s – market and spread results; coordinating vendor responses, analysis and comparison of RFP responses and preparation of client reports with recommendations.
- Work collaboratively with PBMs to collect pharmacy data, ensuring reporting is accurate, timely, and of high quality.
- Analyze client data in conjunction with other consultants to recommend plan design changes, clinical programs, or drug formulary changes.
- Coordinate with centralized support on communication materials and required compliance notices as applicable.
- Assist in review and accuracy of all vendor agreements and/or plan/policy documents.
- Facilitate client service meetings.
- Collect data /information for baseline assessment.
- Manage new vendor implementation process; request & coordinate renewal activities with all vendors.
- Build, manage and populate project plans for clients.
- Prepare client presentations, financial and clinical reports for internal and external partners.
- Develop client specific service calendar and manager deliverables as applicable.
- Attend evening and lunch events with clients to build and strengthen on-going relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field is required.
- Minimum five to seven years’ experience in the industry, specifically experience in PBMs or like.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships with multiple clients.
- A firm working knowledge of welfare benefits in multiple product lines (i.e. medical, dental, life, AD&D, disability) and a basic understanding of risk and insurance.
- Excellent computer skills; must have the ability to manipulate large spreadsheets, census data, disruption, geo-access, benchmarking data, etc.
- Ability to meet with clients in conjunction with VP to review action items, able to communicate with the client on problems and vendor issues, understand and can interpret root cause analysis and can communicate and discuss next step solutions.
- Must have mathematical/technical expertise in managing and reporting monthly claim tracking results and observations.
- Strong working knowledge of differing financial arrangements and products available to clients including self-funded.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Proven critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Required insurance licenses or the ability to become licensed.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
May 31, 2023
May 26, 2023
May 8, 2023
April 20, 2023