Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Houston, New Orleans, San Antonio, Edina
Lockton Dunning is currently seeking a Total Rewards Analyst to play an integral role the creation, implementation and administration of our clients’ Total Reward Strategy. Experience in compensation and benefits is important and a passion for seeking new and innovative ways to enhance the overall employee experience is a must. The right candidate truly enjoys research, trending, benchmarking, and uses analytical rigor to interpret quantitative and qualitative information drawing conclusions used to create compelling recommendations on new, innovative concepts in total rewards.
- Review and summarize clients’ current total rewards packages, and model new/additional options for their benefit plans, compensation structure, and wellness initiatives.
- Create benchmarking reports utilizing internal data as well as market information within the total rewards space; including performance management compensation structures (base to variable pay mix), effectiveness of new wellness benefits, retirement options, etc.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of health care trends and strategies to address changes/challenges.
- Analyze vendor reports and work collaboratively to ensure health and wellness plan provisions are implemented, interpreted and administered correctly.
- Conduct FLSA reviews, ensure compliance for new positions, re-classifications, equity placements, pay practices, status determinations and incentive plan and create eligibility.
- Prepare and submit salary survey data to survey houses and utilize salary survey data to create reports outlining market competitiveness of pay structures and variable incentive programs.
- Stay up to date on federal regulation changes that could impact total rewards: FLSA, DOL, IRS, ERISA, HIPAA, FMLA.
- Monitor competitive trends and best practices, provide analysis and recommendations on program enhancements.
- Provide insight into new wellness initiatives, proving a variety of options/resources that encourage active engagement in overall wellness: safety, health, financial and mental well-being, etc.
- Analyze large data sets and present findings and recommendations in a compelling and meaningful manner.
- Utilize qualitive and quantitative data to assess and present the ROI of various program initiatives.
- Develop measurement tools to determine effectiveness of total rewards programs, monitor and provide analysis and insight to the trends.
- 4+ years progressive human resource experience demonstrating strong knowledge of total rewards (compensation, benefits, wellness)
- Demonstrated experience in producing complex reports using advanced skills in Excel – including multiple data sets, pivot tables and complex formulas.
- Familiarity with carrier administration systems (i.e. BCBS, UHC, CIGNA, Delta, Aetna) and ability to trace a disconnect between the BenAdmin system and the carrier
- Knowledge of compensation and benefit specific guidelines of DOL, IRS, ERISA, HIPAA and PPACA, FLSA, FMLA, etc.
- Strong collaborator with effective interpersonal and analytical skills to work seamlessly with internal and external teams.
- Ability to identify and solve problems through creativity, sound HR principles, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects (planned and unplanned), meet deadlines and maintain quality of work.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
May 31, 2023
May 26, 2023
May 8, 2023
April 20, 2023