Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Lockton Dunning Benefits is seeking a Senior Account Manager responsible for possessing and applying knowledge of industry trends and related regulations while servicing clients’ accounts in an innovative and efficient manner. This position will also develop and maintain favorable internal and external relationships, with the end goal of providing the highest level of customer service by meeting or exceeding industry standards.
- Support a designated book of business as it relates to marketing, claims and administration of plan designs
- Research discrepancies, implement and resolve policy related issues
- Use discretion and independent judgment when analyzing industry trends and provides feedback to team
- Recommends and implements potential enhancements or improvements to processes, products, and/or policies
- Develop financial models and reports for Clients, provide interpretation and implication of analysis, as well as recommendations
- Responsible for creating and processing request for proposals (RFP’s) and any other client reports
- Conduct, create, and interpret benefit benchmarking studies, design plan comparison reports, and Client marketing materials
- Interpret Clients’ current plan and identifies and recommends opportunities to expand lines of coverage
- Participate in negotiations with carriers for new and renewal quotes
- Facilitate and oversee the processing of open enrollment and plan changes
- Establish and maintain relationships and interfaces with Clients, carriers, and other vendors
- Identify new markets for submission and seeks quote requests
- Research and understand industry trends, carrier product offerings, and emerging trends
- Understand governmental compliance/regulations to educate Clients
- Ability to perform all Account Manager job responsibilities, duties and expectations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field and/or years of experience equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in insurance industry, specifically in employee welfare benefits
- Financial data analysis experience preferred (i.e. fully insured, self-insured, minimum premium, ASO)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills required
- Understands industry trends and governmental regulations
- Ability to protect confidential client and company information
- Ability to efficiently organize work and manage time to meet deadlines
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
May 31, 2023
May 26, 2023
May 8, 2023
April 20, 2023