Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Lockton Dunning Benefits is currently seeking a dedicated, organized and pro-active Senior Benefits Analyst to provide technical and operational support within the Stop Loss/Complex Claims Practice. The ideal candidate will demonstrate some employee benefits experience; high level of professionalism; possess the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and the flexibility to easily adapt to changing priorities.
- Act as liaison between client team and external vendor partners
- Assist with trend reporting by gathering monthly financial data and delivering results to internal client team
- Assist with gathering and processing request for proposals (RFP’s) and any other client reports
- Oversee copying, sorting, binding, distribution and/or mailing of RPF’s and any other client information
- Partner with actuarial team to submit projects such as IBNRs and projections
- Assist with client presentations and materials including communication projects during open enrollment (OE)
- Ability to perform all Benefits Analyst job responsibilities, duties and expectations
- Other assignments as required
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field or equivalent experience in the insurance industry
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in the insurance industry, specifically in employee benefits
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to develop strong relationships with team members and external contacts
- Organizational and time management skills to prioritize heavy workloads and meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills to interact with associates, clients and vendors at all levels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and ability to learn other programs as required
- Handles confidential information in the best interest of both client and company
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
May 31, 2023
May 26, 2023
May 8, 2023
April 20, 2023