Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Lockton is known throughout the insurance industry as an entrepreneurial, progressive and successful insurance broker. As a result of continued individual and group accomplishments, Lockton has a record of steady and substantial growth. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, Lockton is interested in hearing from
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collect, review and prepare data to issue to market for quotes into the stop loss program(s)
- Assist with the implementation process with teams, TPA’s and stop loss carriers.
- Assist in the review of all agreements and/or documents related to client’s stop loss coverage including policy and ASO agreement.
- Assist in ongoing case and experience data to help recommend implement appropriate case management and cost recovery programs.
- Meet with teams in conjunction with Team or Company Leadership to review monthly a) large claims, b) abnormal utilization results, c) managed care and ongoing case management opportunities.
- Assist with client/carrier issue resolution including but not limited to gray claims resolution.
- Review all agreements and/or documents for accuracy.
- Coordinate workflow with Senior Account Executive and/or Account Executive.
- Participate in monthly LDBC meeting.
- Other responsibilities as required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- As a minimum an Associate Degree in a business related field or equivalent experience in the insurance industry
- At least 1 to 2 years experience in the insurance industry, specifically in employee welfare benefits
- Strong customer service skills, with the ability to develop strong client relationships with multiple clients
- A firm working knowledge of welfare benefits with a basic understanding of risk and insurance concepts
- Ability to interact with vendors effectively
- Excellent computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet expertise
- Good working knowledge of differing financial arrangements and products available to clients (i.e. fully insured, minimum premium, ASO)
- Must have excellent critical thinking and claims resolution expertise.
- Current required licenses or ability to immediately obtain.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Must be available for travel and willing to accept responsibility for client/vendor entertainment.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
November 21, 2023
November 7, 2023
October 23, 2023
September 15, 2023