Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Lockton Management, LLC
This position is a key member of the Financial Reporting Department responsible for the consolidation and reporting of domestic and international results under U.S. GAAP, including the preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements. Additionally, responsible for internal management reporting on a monthly basis. This associate should have the ability to work and operate effectively within a fast-paced, complex, and dynamic organization. This position will report to the Financial Reporting Manager.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Monthly consolidation of domestic and international operations structured through equity investments. Process includes accounting for equity method investments, analysis and elimination of intercompany transactions, and preparation of a monthly review deck supporting consolidated domestic results.
• Preparation of U.S. GAAP quarterly unaudited and annual audited consolidated financial statements and footnotes for the Company’s domestic and international operations.
• Assist in coordination of the annual financial statement audit and preparation of audit schedules.
• Preparation of monthly management reporting including segment financials.
• Preparation of ad hoc statements as requested.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 3 – 4 years accounting experience showing increased responsibility, great next step after public accounting
- CPA certification is required
- Background in consolidation and/or foreign currency accounting a plus
- Oracle experience a plus
- Expertise in Microsoft Office required
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and work as a team player
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively work with all levels and various departments of the organization
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
May 31, 2023
May 26, 2023
May 8, 2023
April 20, 2023