Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
- Support Consultants in providing client services for an assigned book of global employee benefits business.
- Client services are defined as providing administrative, technical and research support for Lockton’s Global Benefits Practice and coordinating special projects as assigned.
- Support Consultants in developing and maintaining client, carrier and local broker relationships.
- Partner with Lockton colleagues to conclude projects and monitor time spent and project budget.
- Support data collection and update of Global Benefits portal.
- Connect with international carriers and vendors in the cross borders space (health and welfare expatriate benefits, wellness), as well as local country brokers, to request benefits quotes, policy renewals, and track progress of client activity.
General Duties Include:
- Assist Consultants in preparation of client deliverables and materials, including but not limited to periodic status reports and financial and technical summaries.
- Assist Consultants in tracking project progress and timelines, maintaining client files, populating and maintaining activity/issues trackers.
- Support the client team providing information on renewal activity, pooling reports, and country logs.
- Coordinate web event, webcast, and conference call logistics, including producing meeting agendas and meeting minutes.
- Support the development of internal and client-facing documents and reports in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
- Perform research as needed for internal projects utilizing various internet resources, trade publications, and on occasion foreign-language sources.
- Salesforce database management for client information; policy data, contacts, mailing lists, and other required data management duties.
- Cultivate image as a professional, trustworthy consultant internally and externally.
- Assist Consultants by liaising with local Lockton Global offices and partners as requested.
- Understand and adhere to set budgets by tracking time by project.
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related field.
- 1-2 years of working experience in a corporate environment preferred.
- Excellent computer skills. Proficient in all Microsoft applications with a heavy emphasis on Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Prior experience with CRM tools as a plus.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to develop sound relationships with team members and external contacts.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment and able to maintain deadlines.
- Effective communication skills and comfort working with colleagues in a virtual and phone-based environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task effectively.
- Project management skills to include the development, population and maintenance of project tracker tools.
- Ability to think intuitively, assertively and creatively.
- Fluency or professional proficiency in a foreign language helpful.
- Degree in international studies or business is desired though not required.
- Experience working or living abroad helpful though not required.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
May 31, 2023
May 26, 2023
May 8, 2023
April 20, 2023