Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Lockton is seeking an eager, driven Account Manager, who will bring a fierce commitment to supporting the efforts of building new relationships, exceeding client expectations, and pushing our Employee Benefits Practice to new heights in the marketplace. The Account Manager will be responsible for servicing and marketing the needs of Lockton clients. Collaboration and a willingness to support your colleagues is imperative, as is a true love for building and nurturing relationships, both internal and external.
- Services designated book of health & welfare business as relating to client service, marketing, vendor management, project management, claims and administration.
- Effectively manage service/project plan timeline for each client as developed by the account executive.
- Support account executive in the scheduling and preparation of client meetings
- Request and manage receipt of all renewals from carriers.
- Draft “Line of Coverage and Revenue Summary” for account executives.
- Manage carrier/vendor responses to questions during bid solicitation.
- Ensure all necessary contracts/documents are executed in a timely fashion.
- Review SPD, certificates, policies and contracts for accuracy.
- Initiate and manage all administration activity related to implementing a new carrier (i.e. contract reviews, implementation meetings/calls, carrier introductions, etc.).
- Preparation of RFPs, annual compliance calendar for clients, routine claim summary/aggregate reports, initial claim projections (when appropriate) and employee communication material (enrollment guides, annual enrollment meeting presentations, CEO letters, etc.).
- Ensure internal compliance issues are addressed, including (but not limited to): compensation disclosure; service agreements; broker of record letters; business associate agreements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field and/or years of experience equivalent
- Must have previous health & welfare/employee benefits insurance carrier or brokerage/consulting experience and a minimum of 3 years' industries experience.
- Experience in marketing and servicing the employee benefit programs.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Understands industry trends and governmental regulations.
- Ability to complete continuing education requirements as needed.
- Ability to attend company, department, and team meetings as required, including industry training sessions.
- Ability to travel by automobile and aircraft.
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours as needed.
*Please submit cover letter with resume and application.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
September 15, 2023
August 23, 2023
July 17, 2023
June 30, 2023