Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Lockton Affinity, LLC
Lockton Affinity, LLC in Overland Park, Kansas is seeking an Insurance Operations Administrator I. The Insurance Ops Administrator I will be responsible for the preparation and issuance of New Business, Renewals, Endorsements, Certificates and other policy documents for specific programs and for transactions with a generally low level of complexity and high repetitive nature.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform administrative tasks such as processing mail, pulling documents from various carrier websites and attaching documentation to Velocity (agency management system)
- Retrieve emails sent to department email inboxes, attach and label documents into Velocity, create and set work items to appropriate assignees
- Process outside carrier Direct Billed items by retrieving documents from carrier website and submit to client
- Identify, cancel and reinstate outside carrier direct billed policies as needed
- Issue basic certificates of insurance including for Endorsements on behalf of client
- Perform basic Rating functions/tasks to calculate premium amounts
- Attend department meetings, educational workshops, program meetings
- Exhibit a positive “can-do” attitude and be flexible to changing work requirements
- Perform other work related duties as assigned
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent education and/or work experience
- Aptitude for mathematical proficiency.
- Organizational and time management skills to meet time sensitive deadlines and work with a sense of urgency
- Ability to speak, understand and carry out verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to use word processing and database software in an automated office environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Products, i.e. Outlook, Word and Excel
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by Associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of Associates assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
May 31, 2023
May 26, 2023
May 8, 2023
April 20, 2023