Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Dallas, Kansas City
Lockton Dunning Benefits is currently seeking a Pharmacy Analytics Manager to be onsite Dallas, Texas; Edina, Minnesota; or Kansas City, Missouri. You will lead and oversee operations related to Pharmacy Analytics practice and provide guidance on data warehouse activities. Your team provides support for Pharmacy Benefit analytics to all lines of Health and Welfare assisting with RFP activities, reporting and reconciliations. Our ideal manager will demonstrate – and model for the team – a high level of professionalism, an ability to embrace our friendly and ambitious culture, the capability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and the flexibility to easily adapt to changing priorities. You will be an important contributor in the realization of our mission to revolutionize insurance to protect what matters.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages day-to-day operations for intake and work assignment for RFPs, Reconciliations
- Drives relationship with Carriers for process enhancements and for setting expectations
- Coach, train and motivate teams to encourage their ambition to achieve quality objectives. Maintain a fun, collaborative, creative and enthusiastic work environment
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the RFP process, PBM contract requirements, reconciliations and reporting requirements
- Meet established Quality Standards and help drive higher standards
- Establishes base line for team performance and to improve productivity, timeliness and quality Maintains team documents, files, standards, operating procedures and guidelines
- Identify competing timelines and actively engage team members and cross functional teams to prioritize deliverables.
- Conducts weekly sessions with team/series leads on all open projects and sets priorities
- Helps create strategic vision for data warehouse enhancements/improvements to serve Analytics needs
- Interface with strategic partners to address issues and trends.
- Identify and create process improvements and maintain account team relationships
- Review, delegate and correspond to vendor requests and inquiries
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and sense of urgency to ensure client and account team expectations are consistently met.
- Ensure that the team is an effective resource for the account teams and partners
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Exemplary knowledge of Pharmacy Analytics coverage’s and services
- Thorough understanding of PBM contracts and data concepts
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, SQL and PowerPoint. MS Access experience desired
- Advanced knowledge of Healthcare payer financial analytics, data concepts, Statistical Analysis. Knowledge of data visualization
- Must have strong internal and external customer service skills, along with the ability to develop sound internal client relationships
- Demonstrated ability to instill confidence and comfort with clients and representatives.
- Must have strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills to interact with associates at all levels of responsibility, along with the ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy
- Demonstrated professional, tactful negotiation and persuasion skills to achieve objectives
- Organizational and time management skills to prioritize workload and meet deadlines required. Must be results oriented with the ability to change priorities as needed.
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Efficient in multi-tasking (managing workload and timeliness)
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Adept at problem solving and making critical decisions
- Ability to interpret and implement company and state policies and processes
- Ability to grasp new and complex concepts
- Master’s Degree (preferred) not a requirement
- Minimum 5– 10 years of management experience in a customer service environment in a leadership role
- Legal right to work in the United States
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
May 31, 2023
May 26, 2023
May 8, 2023
April 20, 2023