Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Lockton Management, LLC
- Highly visible, engaged leader with C-Suite presence, that leads the multi-year planning Analytics planning process among key stakeholders
- High level of energy and personal drive; goal oriented
- Creates and nurtures an analytics community among all Associates in the practice and analytic leaders at the Series level.
- Prioritize /direct the efforts of all team members to advance the practice and fulfill all responsibilities and objectives.
- Collaborate with Series and product line leaders to understand needs and develop innovative products and solutions .
- Enhance client insights, strategies and outcomes
- Facilitate the evolution of Lockton’s P&C data and analytic platforms
- Maintain strong / effective communication with carrier partners
- Highly visible within the Property & Casualty underwriting community
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Skilled at building and developing high functioning technical teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Inspire confidence in clients around analytic resources, insights, advisory and recommendations
- Advance Lockton’s brand and reputation in the marketplace
- Enhance clients understanding of risk and facilitate ability to mitigate, transfer or arbitrage from a cost of capital perspective
- Provide forward looking leadership around data analytics and visualization solutions
- Deliver leading edge analytics tools. Responsible for the overall evaluation, review and approval of analytics solutions (e.g., models, dashboards, strategies.
- Collaborate with Data Science team and key stakeholders to identify priorities and meet the needs of the business
- Partner with Product line leaders to identify / prioritize needs, recommend strategies and develop effective solutions
- Dovetail specific product line models to facilitate a holistic evaluation of risk and opportunity.
- Create an atmosphere that encourages collaboration between Series and Center Leadership
- Maintain a strategic and solution-oriented approach to advancing products and resources. Identify gaps in resources and provide cost /benefit analysis for proposed investments
- Facilitate the widespread adoption of analytics tools and resources by field analysts, commercial insurance teams and specialty practices
- Assist producers as needed on large opportunities
- Assist in developing innovative strategies
- Ensure appropriate usage of analytics, benchmarking and market intelligence
- Participate in client presentations
- Identify and facilitate strategic partnerships, as necessary
- Monitor competitive environment to ensure resources and solutions keep pace.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of Property & Casualty rating plans and risk financing techniques
- Advance Lockton’s analytics brand and awareness through white papers/webinars/public speaking
- Host carrier/client / 3rd party conferences or roundtables
- Publish relevant insights
- Remain visible and engaged at industry conferences
- Develop and disseminate market intelligence across the organization
- Host annual analytics conference
- BS/BA in actuarial science, mathematics, statistics, finance or related business field.
- ACAS (or near ACAS)
- 10+ years of experience in P&C Analytics with background in developing analytics products, including querying tools, applications, and business insights. Drives consistency across the analytics product set to ensure a uniform client experience.
- Knowledgeable of advanced and emerging analytical tools
- Solid understand of analytics applications and processes, with a track record of communicating and leveraging analytical insights in the decision making and insurance buying processes Has a strong understanding of risk finance solutions and carrier rating plans.
- Strong ability to plan, monitor progress, and dictate actions that will lead to successful outcomes
- Capable of working collaboratively with a wide array of internal leaders and business partners
- Experience in data driven consultation with clients and business leaders
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Must be able to present complex issues in a manner easily understood by a non-technical audience
- Ability to compile, analyze, present, and interpret complex financial and statistical information to facilitate decision making.
- C-Suite presence
- Strong, effective written and oral communication skills.
- Creative problem solver
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
May 31, 2023
May 26, 2023
May 8, 2023
April 20, 2023