Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Lockton Management, LLC
- Assess company property modeling needs and propose annual strategy for the Company
- Assist Series property analysts with ongoing coordination / communication of practices, model updates, and best practices in client delivery
- Continue roll out and scalability of property analytics platform, including Dynamic Capital Modeling. Help coordinate and build a repeatable process for commercial insurance brokers.
- Partner with Series leadership to evaluate property analytic needs and assist with recruitment.
- Drive best practices and coordinate a consistent work product across the entire practice
- Decipher and concisely explain complex models.
- Evaluate and run mapping software for risk aggregation and scenario analysis
- Provide insight to mapping software innovation
- Educate associates and producers on the pros and cons of various modeling option.
- Compile, analyze, present, and interpret complex statistical information to facilitate business intelligence and decision making.
- Customize output from various models to communicate complex financial and statistical model concepts to clients and internal associates with varying degrees of financial acumen.
- Build and maintain market relationships and stay abreast of changes in the property underwriting environment
- Strengthen and maintain modeling vendor relationships and negotiate contract wording. Stay abreast of changes in industry model development
- Analyze and provide ongoing updates on the state of natural or model perils
- Bachelor’s Degree Business, Math Preferred.
- Previous experience using and explaining property modeling products
- Prior experience working with or at least a general knowledge of software packages including SQL, R, Python
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with PowerBI preferred
- Strong mathematical acumen and aptitude.
- Basic understanding of financial statements.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills and intellectual curiosity.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
May 31, 2023
May 26, 2023
May 8, 2023
April 20, 2023