Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
- Report Healthcare claims to insurers including primary, excess and umbrella policies.
- Track open Healthcare, GL, and Auto claims in Salesforce.
- Assist with other GL / Auto department functions such as assisting Coordinators and Consultants with reporting claims and following up on claims status.
- Maintain a caseload of auto claims, which includes, reporting, monitoring, attending claim reviews and other functions as needed.
- Monitor assigned auto claims from opening until resolution. Provide important feedback and insight to clients – both internal and external.
- Respond to inquiries from both internal and external clients via telephone and / or e-mail.
- Complete required company-wide training.
- Coordinate with other company-wide claim departments as required.
- Adhere to company rules and regulations.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Minimum three years auto claims experience. Some General Liability experience is desirable; but not required.
- Proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to travel for claim reviews, company meetings, client meetings, including prospect meetings, client onboarding meetings, and other functions as required. Some client, company and departmental meetings may involve overnight travel.
- Ability to attend departmental meetings as required and participate in required departmental training.
- Willingness and aptitude to learn and interpret insurance policy terms, definitions, and coverage grants.
- Maintain a professional, positive, and pleasant attitude.
- Legally able to work in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
May 31, 2023
May 26, 2023
May 8, 2023
April 20, 2023