Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
(This position will be outsourced to a client site in Overland Park, Kansas, and will work on-site.)
- Assist clients by fielding and answering employee benefits-related questions
- Provide clarity to employees regarding covered benefits and total rewards program
- Act as a liaison for the client and their employees with insurance carriers, third-party administrators, and their respective enrollment platforms and websites
- Perform new hire orientations and open enrollments utilizing webcasts, Webex, etc.
- Provide guidance for new hires regarding their enrollment paperwork, provider network, and employee contributions
- Collect enrollment forms, changes and terminations; process in all applicable systems
- Manage eligibility
- Coordinate and gather information for qualifying events and/or missing data
- Perform verifications of employment, enrollment elections and changes
- Respond to medical support notices
- Manage insurance claims issues (including appeals), filings and procedures
- Perform carrier billing audits and resolve discrepancies appropriately; prepare and process monthly billing
- Special projects as assigned
- B.S. in business administration, HR or related field
- Familiarity with employee benefits terminology — FSA, HSA, STD, LTD, etc.
- Three to five years’ HR experience with full breadth of generalist experience (in-depth knowledge of employee benefits) and a working knowledge of employment laws, FMLA, HIPAA, COBRA, FLSA, ADA, USERRA, etc.
- Experience in working with HRIS technology, reporting and processing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate with a diverse client population, both internal and external, to relay accurate, appropriate and timely information
- Analytical thinker who can design and assess effective processes and identify areas for improvement
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
May 31, 2023
May 26, 2023
May 8, 2023
April 20, 2023