Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Lockton Private Risk Solutions
- This position will be responsible for strategy and marketing new clients in the high-net-worth market.
- High level of professionalism and proficiency
- Creates a phenomenal client experience
- Knowledge of the high net worth and non-admitted carrier markets
- Front line underwriting
- Ability to navigate multifaceted relationships between the carriers, clients, and teams
- Capability to analyze complex programs and identify areas of improvement
- Well versed in risk prevention
- In depth understanding of carrier contracts
- Skilled in navigating a multitude of deadlines and organizing priorities
- Complete and present materials to clients and the team
- Keep teams abreast of the market
- Structure and organize the file for successful handoff to the service teams
- Ability to diffuse and navigate difficult conversations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the high-net-worth space
· Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook) or similar software applications.
· Ability to organize and manage time to prioritize potentially heavy workloads to meet time sensitive deadlines.
· Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills and ability to interact with all Associates. Above average verbal and written communication and the ability to communicate professionally with external clients and/or carriers.
· Personal presence to interface with prospective clients and top management of other businesses, representing Lockton in the highest professional manner.
· Willingness and ability to expand knowledge and effectiveness in the personal insurance industry by successful completion of extended classes and workshops related to insurance.
· Working knowledge of insurance industry through experience and/or course work.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
May 31, 2023
May 26, 2023
May 8, 2023
April 20, 2023