Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Lockton Management, LLC
JOB SUMMARY: The Lockton Marketing System Administrator is responsible for managing, maintaining, monitoring, and testing Lockton Marketing Applications. Reporting into the VP, Director of Marketing Operations and Digital Engagement, you will be a part of Lockton’s Global Marketing & Communications organization and work closely with the IT and marketing teams to ensure the systems are functioning efficiently and effectively, and that users can access the assets they need.
- Assist creative teams with conducting research to locate digital assets for marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with graphic designers and video producers to establish and maintain project timelines.
· Develops and maintains productive working relationships with project sponsors, key systems users, user groups and business teams across the enterprise to ensure users are following system processes with the most efficient automated business processes.
- Act as the primary person maintaining MarCom systems such as Bynder, Workfront and Sprinklr, including updates, upgrades, and security patches.
- Audit Lockton’s Bynder instances quarterly to ensure adherence to brand guidelines.
- Refine and maintain a metadata entry protocol, and work with various stakeholders across the enterprise to refine metadata and taxonomy guidelines for digital asset classification.
- Monitor performance and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Stay up to date with the new features and functionality of Lockton Marketing Applications and evaluate whether they would be beneficial to implement.
- Ensure the Marketing Applications function properly, updates are applied and tested, and new functionalities are tested and implemented.
- Helps develop a seamless partnership with associates and vendor
- Work closely with Brands and Communications to forge best practices, define a roadmap for future features, develop standards and help enforce compliance with standards.
- Reviews sites and web pages to ensure adherence to Lockton’s brand standards.
- Analyze user behavior and usage patterns to identify opportunities for optimization and improvement.
- Provision, manage, and audit user accounts and profiles ensuring appropriate levels of access are granted.
- Train users and manage communications about updates, enhancements, and user support needs.
- Troubleshoot user issues and provide technical support as needed.
· Understands and follows a formal development life cycle and change control process.
- Create, maintain, and publish process documentation and training materials for both application users and leadership.
· Responsible for development and maintenance of reporting metrics and dashboards
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- You are self-motivated, driven to make an impact, tenacious, comfortable with ambiguity, results-focused, collaborative, respectful, solution-oriented
- You are action-oriented, flexible, and always striving for the best possible outcome
- You believe that a challenge is just an opportunity. You strive to make yourself and those around you better
- Can build strong relationships quickly and work seamlessly across various teams and levels
- Proven ability to interface and build rapport with executives as well as fellow marketers
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills
- Ability to move fast and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Creative, strategic, and results-oriented
· Excellent project management and follow-through with minimal supervision
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Network engineer or a related discipline
· Experience with the insurance or brokerage industry is highly desirable but not required
· Experience with aforementioned software platforms is highly desirable
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
May 31, 2023
May 26, 2023
May 8, 2023
April 20, 2023