Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Lockton Management, LLC
As the Social Media Manager, with proven experience in scaling social platforms and growing digital communities, you will be responsible for the implementation and management of an enterprise-wide social media strategy.
Reporting to the VP, Director of Marketing Operations and Digital Engagement, you will be a part of Lockton’s Social Media Enterprise team, a newly created function within Lockton’s Global Marketing & Communications organization. You will have diverse responsibilities in internal team operations, content operations, social listening and community management, employee advocacy program management, and vendor/platform relations.
In this role, you will collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization, including members of Lockton senior leadership team, and will be responsible for refining and managing social media processes and workflows. This role will play a central, hands-on approach to overseeing the day-to-day execution of Lockton’s social media strategy for the U.S. market while collaborating across regions and lines of business.
- Serve as the brand social lead, executing a best-in-class global social strategy and programs in alignment with business objectives and corporate communications goals.
- Lead the governance of our social media practice around the world, including the development and maintenance of our social media playbook, establishing share of voice frameworks, regular channel audits and hygiene checks, and application of industry best practices such as diversity and inclusion principles.
- Collaborate with regional/commercial Social Media Managers in the UK, Europe, Australia, Asia, MENA, Latin America, and North America to share social media best practices.
- Manage the North America social media calendar and lead cross-functional workstreams to develop content that’s on-brand, optimized for social, and can be leveraged by regional teams. Ensure consistency in corporate-level messaging, visual storytelling, and branding.
- Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns and programs, measure and analyze activity, pivot campaigns for optimal results, and report insights/learnings.
- Support reputation management and key initiatives including diversity and inclusion, corporate giving, employer brand, thought leadership, investor relations, and community management with content that advances our strategy.
- Build our social advocacy program that guides and empowers Lockton leaders worldwide to engage with and amplify the company’s public social content.
Skills & Competencies
- You are self-motivated, driven to make an impact, tenacious, comfortable with ambiguity, results-focused, collaborative, respectful, solution-oriented
- You are action-oriented, flexible, and always striving for the best possible outcome
- You believe that a challenge is just an opportunity. You strive to make yourself and those around you better
- Can build strong relationships quickly and work seamlessly across various teams and levels
- Proven ability to interface and build rapport with executives as well as fellow marketers
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills
- Ability to move fast and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Creative, strategic, and results-oriented
- Working knowledge of social listening and analytics tools, and experience measuring and presenting ROI of organic and paid social efforts
· Excellent project management and follow-through with minimal supervision.
Education & Experience:
· Minimum 5-7 years of experience managing and/or supporting social media strategy and content development for a B2B brand or agency
· Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Communications, Digital Marketing, Journalism, PR, or related field
- Experience leading social media for a global, matrixed enterprise with diverse audiences.
· Knowledge of content management, publishing, and analytics platforms such as Sprinklr
· Proven ability to optimize reach and engagement of social content, grow followers, report on social metrics, pivot campaigns as needed, and deliver actionable results/insights back to the business.
- Experience managing content and share of voice for a B2B brand
- Experience working in the insurance and/or insurance broking industry
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
May 31, 2023
May 26, 2023
May 8, 2023
April 20, 2023