Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
LATAM and Caribbean Ins Srvcs
· Provide full account service delivery to Key Lockton Clients most of which are international, establishes Client strategy and oversees service delivery across all practices
· Maintains strong relationships with key Client contacts at multiple levels including, “C-Suite” exposure.
· Understands analytical tools and leverages them to support informed risk financing decisions
· Articulates key risk and insurance issues effectively to Executive, Financial and/or Risk Management team. (Speaks the Client’s language)
· Coordinates and handles all day to day service / administrative requirements
· Responsible for best-in-class client deliverables (Renewal Strategy presentations, Renewal proposals, Stewardship Docs, Etc.)
· Partner with Lockton’s global Energy resources to maximize global market leverage and expertise
· Manage market submission process & provide recommendations to clients based on those outcomes
· Proactively deliver regulatory and compliance support to clients
· Assist in development of other associates by identifying additional skills, training needs, etc.
· Identify opportunities for business expansion/growth
· In person position / not a remote position
· Compensation based on experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Insurance/Risk Management, International Affairs or equivalent education and/or experience
- Strong working knowledge of commercial property/casualty coverages and services
- Extensive insurance industry knowledge through experience ideally Energy and or multinational
- Ability to work in a fast-past environment with short deadlines and complex risks
- Must have strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills to interact with associates at all levels of responsibility
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work on several deals at once and have strong organizational skills.
- Proven ability to organize and manage time efficiently to prioritize heavy workloads and meet all time-sensitive deadlines
- Demonstrated aptitude for understanding and quickly executing oral and written instruction
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally and to develop strong client relationships
- Demonstrated professional, tactful negotiation and persuasion skills to achieve objectives
- Effective ability to delegate within a team environment
- Be efficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; and similar applications including use of spreadsheet applications and formula calculations
- Legally able to work in the United States / no sponsorship available
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours as needed.
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
September 15, 2023
August 23, 2023
July 17, 2023
June 30, 2023