Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Houston, Dallas, Edina
Do you enjoy analyzing leave of absence documentation, completing documentation audits & creating presentation material? Would you enjoy working with a large number of clients that vary in size and industry? Do you enjoy being in a collaborative, professional environment? Then we have the position for you! **This position can be remote! **
Due to our success and increased business opportunities, we are looking for a Leave Compliance Analyst to assist with our compliance screening process. This position is a subject matter expert regarding federal, state and local leave of absence laws, including FMLA, ADA, USERRA, ERISA, state paid family and medical leave programs, state and local paid sick leave laws, etc. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high level of professionalism; possess the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and the flexibility to easily adapt to changing priorities.
Essential Job Duties:
· Assist Lockton’s Integrated Absence Solutions team in conducting compliance screenings
· Coordinate and attend meetings or calls with internal parties regarding the screening process
· Collect supporting documents from multiple locations
· Responsible for utilizing the tools provided to analyze and compare data for compliance with federal, state, and local leave laws to identify any shortcomings
· Maintain accurate, organized project tracking spreadsheets
· Document policy compliance audit findings in Excel
· Create client presentations in PowerPoint
· Escalate issues to the proper management resource as appropriate
· Maintain established performance goals and help ensure the organization is meeting performance targets and complying with service level agreements
· Provide critical thinking regarding absence management processes
· Identify trends and make recommendations for continuous process improvements to management
· A Bachelor’s Degree is highly desired and/or a paralegal or legal assistant certification
· Four or more years of professional experience in absence management is preferred
· Customer Service experience is preferred
· Knowledge of FMLA regulations and requirements and ADA is preferred
· Proficient with all general office skills and hands on experience with Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
· Ability to handle confidential information and exercise good judgment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
· Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize in a fast-paced environment that is deadline-driven.
· Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
· Ability to work independently
· Interpersonal skills to build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers
· Legal right to work in the United States
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
September 15, 2023
August 23, 2023
July 17, 2023
June 30, 2023