Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
The Technical Services Assistant will provide technical support to the Commercial Insurance department. This role is responsible for the new and renewal process and will assist the unit in other technical and clerical duties as assigned. (Entry Level Position)
- Assist in the new and renewal business process by:
- Entering data then verifying the data is accurate and conforms to established procedures.
- Completing and reviewing certificates as directed by the respective account team.
- Preparing auto identification cards for the respective account team.
- Fulfill daily certificate requests as required for each client by following Lockton’s quality procedures to ensure compliance.
- Obtain flood determinations as needed by unit for insured locations.
- Prepare correspondence and/or make calls to account team, certificate holders or clients as needed in a timely and professional manner.
- Save all correspondence electronically.
- Perform other work-related duties in accordance with detailed instructions from account team.
- Protect the confidentiality of information learned by performing the duties of the position.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field and/or equivalent education or work experience.
- General understanding of commercial property/casualty coverages is preferred but not required.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
September 15, 2023
August 23, 2023
July 17, 2023
June 30, 2023