Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Lockton Affinity, LLC
Lockton Affinity, a division of Lockton Companies, located in Overland Park is looking for an insurance professional that is customer service driven. This Account Manager position will be responsible for the retention, renewals, marketing and servicing needs of Lockton Affinity clients. The position requires a solid understanding of Property and Casualty insurance fundamentals. This role supports clients in a variety of industries. Brokerage experience preferred. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high level of professionalism, possess the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and the flexibility to easily adapt to changing priorities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for servicing and renewing a book of business.
• Request required information in order to start the renewal process from both the customer and carrier.
• Gather, review and organize information to complete renewal submissions based on client’s unique business needs.
• Obtain renewal quotes from underwriters and negotiate both pricing and coverage terms.
• Review renewal quotes for accuracy and ensure customer’s exposures are adequately covered.
• Review proposals for accuracy, send to customer and follow up for request to bind order.
• Submit bind orders to underwriters and follow up for renewal policies.
• Receives and submits accurate service requests such as endorsements, certificates and audits
• Effectively uses agency management system to service and renew policies; includes proper file documentation for auditing purposes.
• Monitors retention results for book of business and communicates trends to leadership team.
• Makes positive contribution to customer satisfaction and constantly strives to improve service to the customer.
• Communicates in a positive manner to contribute to a cohesive, pleasant work environment.
• Protects the confidentiality of information learned by performing the duties of the position.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent education and/or experience preferred but not required.
• Firm working knowledge of commercial property/casualty coverages and services.
• Current P&C insurance license, or ability to obtain immediately.
• Brokerage experience in servicing the insurance needs of commercial accounts preferred.
• Understanding of commercial rating concepts.
• Ability to work with computer technology with little instruction with proficiency at spreadsheet and word processing programs.
• Organizational and time management skills to prioritize heavy workloads to meet time sensitive deadlines.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
September 15, 2023
August 23, 2023
July 17, 2023
June 30, 2023