Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Lockton Dunning Benefits is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to executive level associates. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high level of professionalism; possess the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and the flexibility to easily adapt to changing priorities.
- Prepare a variety of correspondence, reports, spreadsheets, and other documents ensuring accuracy for proper content, format, grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Provide support to upper level executives, including interaction with and providing assistance to clients, Associates and vendors.
- Proactively manage and monitor calendar appointments and meetings.
- Meet regularly with executives to receive and provide updates on work assignments.
- Schedule and arrange internal and external meetings and appointments as requested.
- Coordinate special events; arrange for catering and clean up after events.
- Arrange all phases of travel, including monitoring travel delays and changes. Maintain and prepare records, itineraries, and travel credits.
- Responsible for all expense report-related activities, such as receipt collection and follow up, preparation and submission of expense reports, and corporate credit card billing reconciliation.
- Attend meetings, take minutes, and distribute as needed.
- Receive and read daily mail, paying special attention to items requiring immediate attention. Prepare outgoing mail and special mailings as assigned.
- Answer and respond to incoming calls, as applicable.
- Maintain and keep current on all filing required by executive.
- Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
- Strong internal and external customer service skills, along with the ability to develop sound relationships.
- Organizational and time management skills to prioritize workload and meet time sensitive deadlines required. Must be able to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Must be results-oriented with the ability to change priorities as needed.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills to interact with associates at all levels of responsibility, representing Lockton in the highest professional manner.
- Must have the demonstrated ability to not disclose confidential information; along with precise and careful handling of critically sensitive and confidential documents.
- Must have the proven ability to work independently along with a strong ability to use good judgment in recognizing scope of authority and urgency.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy required.
- Demonstrated ability to follow through, in a timely manner, on tasks to their completion required.
- Occasional overtime required.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field or equivalent education and/or experience preferred.
- A minimum of two years' executive level support experience required.
- Legally able to work in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
September 15, 2023
August 23, 2023
July 17, 2023
June 30, 2023