Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Mountain West Series
• The Account Manager is responsible for the highest level of customer service in servicing, supporting, and coordinating Clients’ accounts
• This individual will service a designated book of business as relating to marketing, claims, and administration
• Supports implementation of new lines of coverage by setting up account, collecting needed documentation, and reviewing plan details with Client and Carrier
• Gathers and compiles exposure information from the Client, including compiling loss-run schedules and client stratifications
• Requests and collects quotes (new and renewal) from carriers
• Audits quotes, binders, and endorsements and makes requests for changes as needed
• The Account Manager engages with Producer and Accounting Department to appropriately determine action plan and assist in collection efforts or billing discrepancies
• Perform other work-related duties as assigned
• The ideal candidate will possess a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field and/or years of experience equivalent
• Typically, three to five years of Client services experience is required
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Strong attention to detail required
• Ability to travel by automobile and aircraft and be away from home more than one day and night
• Legally able to work in the United States
If you are ready to experience the Lockton difference, APPLY NOW!
This position may be eligible for annual discretionary bonus consideration.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
September 15, 2023
August 23, 2023
July 17, 2023
June 30, 2023