Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Minneapolis, Nashville, St. Louis, Chicago, Detroit
Lockton Management, LLC
We are looking for a data analyst to be responsible for creating complex analysis of medical, pharmacy, and biometric data using SQL and Tableau. The ideal candidate will be motivated, results-driven, flexible, detail-oriented, and collaborative. Our fast-paced environment has a supportive culture that values autonomy, initiative, and personal accountability.
· Develop and support new analytical tools and reports, primarily using SQL and Tableau.
· Gathers new reporting requirements from stakeholders.
· Work collaboratively to ensure reporting that is accurate, timely, and of high quality.
· Set strategies and take ownership in on-going analytics development.
· Generate benchmark data on a requested basis.
· Responsible for data consolidation, analysis, and business reporting.
· Develops and maintains reports for stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
· Provides support to research teams or management by collecting and analyzing data and reporting results based on the needs of end users.
· Maintains data integrity and data processing efficiency by working to eliminate redundancy and applying best practice data stewardship techniques.
· Stays informed of the ways the organization uses its data.
· Recognize data issues and work with data quality team to resolve problems.
· Must continuously be learning and staying abreast of technology advances.
· Provide exceptional customer service and adhere to the Lockton philosophies.
· Bachelor's degree required. Major in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Insurance, or Economics preferred.
· Advanced knowledge and experience using SQL.
· Knowledge of Tableau strongly preferred.
· Understand data sources, processes, formulas, and output.
· Ability to understand data integrity and correctness.
· Previous experience working with claims data, CPT codes, and ICD-10 codes preferred.
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Aptitude to develop unique, creative, and efficient work products.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively present information to associates at all levels of the Lockton organization.
· Assumes ownership for individual projects. Strong proactive style and self-motivated to actively seek solutions to problems without supervision.
· Ability to comply with all company policies and procedures, proactively protecting confidentiality of client and company information.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
September 15, 2023
August 23, 2023
July 17, 2023
June 30, 2023