Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Lockton is hiring Benefit Analysts to join our People Solutions team.
In this role, you will participate in an extensive onboarding and training program, intended to immerse you into the benefits consulting industry. You will be embedded in teams, quickly impacting the delivery of health and benefit solutions to clients, all while becoming integrated into our caring and diverse culture. This is a foundational role, intended to promote growth and accelerate career pathing within the teams and organization.
- Work as part of a team to deliver consulting advice to in your assigned book of business
- Support Account Managers with day-to-day client service, project management, and issue resolution
- Acquire apply health and benefits knowledge and consulting skills
- Build client/vendor relationships and presentations skills
- Collect, analyze, prepare information to support client deliverables
- Learn to interpret information and data that impacts client decisions
- Build and execute on clients’ employee communication initiatives
- Status as a currently enrolled student, scheduled to graduate in 2024, or comparable years of corporate experience
- Preferred majors are business, insurance, marketing, finance, statistics, or health sciences, however, all majors are encouraged to apply
- Strong customer service, communication, and project management skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a fast-paced team environment
- Organizational and time management skills to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Experience working in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Legal right to work in the United States
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
September 15, 2023
August 23, 2023
July 17, 2023
June 30, 2023