Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Lockton Affinity, LLC
Internship/ Placement Role
Lockton Affinity, in Overland Park, is searching for a Summer 2024 Marketing Intern. During the 8 week program, the Marketing Intern will work closely with all roles within the marketing team to support the daily administrative tasks of the marketing team, provide research and creative ideas to help achieve marketing goals, collaborate with team members in all stages of marketing campaigns and assist in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interacts with internal and external clients, exemplifying genuine hospitality and service.
- Works with creative teams to help develop, design and execute creative strategy through a diverse set of deliverables.
- Works with Marketing Automation Specialist to assist with the design, production and execution of a multitude of email campaigns.
- Assists Marketing Managers with research, requirement gathering, developing creative briefs, creating tracking links and in managing timelines.
- Collaborates with Copywriter to help execute various forms of content development, including blogs and social media.
- Prepares a variety of correspondence, presentations, reports and other forms of documentation.
- Assists in copying, sorting, binding, distribution and/or mailing of materials.
- Creates and maintains files of correspondence, records and other materials.
- Other duties that may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Ability to attend company, department and team meetings as required.
- Ability to comply with all company policies and procedures, proactively protecting confidentiality of client and company information.
- Exceptional PC operating systems skills are required.
- Thorough knowledge of the following applications:
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Basic WordPress knowledge a plus
- High personal accountability and a willingness to do whatever is needed to get the job done.
- Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills, handles work with efficiency.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines.
- Comfortable having work critiqued and flexible and open to suggestions for improvement.
- Demonstrates initiative, self-reliance and a positive attitude.
- Highly attentive to detail with strong proofreading skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with designers, developers, copywriters, production teams and Program Executives.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by Associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of Associates assigned to this position.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
November 21, 2023
November 7, 2023
October 23, 2023
September 15, 2023