Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
About the Position
Lockton is a global professional services firm with over 10,000 Associates who advise clients on protecting their people, property, and reputations. Lockton has grown to become the world's largest privately held, independent insurance broker by helping clients achieve their business objectives. For fourteen consecutive years, Business Insurance magazine has recognized Lockton as a "Best Place to Work in Insurance."
Lockton is known throughout the insurance industry as an entrepreneurial, progressive, and successful insurance broker. As a result of continued individual and group accomplishments, Lockton has a record of steady and substantial growth. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, Lockton is interested in hearing from you.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support new business opportunities/meetings through various methods of CRM, social media, and networking.
• Manage and organize prospecting activities, tools, social media platforms, related data, and build into strategic plans.
• Research and identify target markets, industry verticals, and businesses to target as prospects.
• Support development of sales pipeline and contact outreach through CRM systems, LinkedIn and networking events.
• Maintain and develop targeted prospect lists and cadences in Salesforce, SalesLoft, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
• Own the follow up process to further the sales opportunity that include interfacing with prospects for meetings, data collection and any other activity to close sale.
• Assist with development of prospect deliverables/presentations/events.
• Participate in associate development and training opportunities.
• Support development using the following systems: Salesforce, Salesloft, Zoom Info, Sales Navigator, Microsoft Suite of Office products.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• A bachelor’s degree in a business-related field; MBA preferred.
• Strong experience in Salesforce, Salesloft, Zoom Info and LinkedIn SalesNavigator is required.
• Demonstrated successful track record evidencing exceptional levels of sales achievement.
• Minimum of two years of direct experience in the developing relationships and presenting to the C-Suite is required.
• Professional accomplishments must demonstrate capability and an affinity for revenue generating sales activities, along with leadership, building customer relationships and successfully managing the business development process.
• Demonstrated success in serving as a consultative business partner in the sales process, interfacing with and selling products to a broad base of sophisticated business clients.
• Legal right to work in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
November 21, 2023
November 7, 2023
October 23, 2023
September 15, 2023