Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Operates digital printers to assure customer expectations of producing quality digital print products. Monitors incoming requests and prioritizes workload to ensure deadlines are met. Digitally manipulates color calibration setup to meet color brand standards. Reviews all proofs and final product samples produced on digital equipment before printing finals. Conducts regular and special maintenance on equipment to achieve maximum machine performance based on equipment specifications and acquired knowledge of machine operations. Responsible for ordering toner and paper for print production and initiating service calls for the production printers.
- Complete large numbers of digital color and black and white reprographics requests
- Print files from Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Adobe InDesign and Acrobat
- Conduct machine color calibrations as necessary
- Operate production printers and copiers, including inputting job-processing settings and managing job queues
- Operate finishing equipment (3-hole punch, bindery, laminating, folder, cutter, trimmer, etc.)
- Check document quality before, during, and after each production job
- Load copiers with paper and toner as needed
- Order and maintain copy paper inventory
- Troubleshoot basic equipment problems, placing service calls as needed
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information
- Communicate with department coordinator and/or manager and requesting client regarding deadline issues and clarification of requests
- Communicate equipment failures to department coordinator and/or manager promptly
- Document and maintain print operation procedures and best practices guides
- Work short-notice overtime as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of three years print and digital reprographics experience
- Advanced knowledge of reprographics equipment and procedures, with the ability to recommend options to clients
- Ability to troubleshoot files submitted electronically, to maintain layout integrity production output and Lockton brand
- Expert knowledge of digital printer server software (Fiery and Command Workstation) and Web-based job submission tools
- Maintains and stocks inventory on site to fulfill end user demand
- Consistently perform quality checks of all work products for color, layout, and branding mandates
- Provide customer assistance by answering telephone calls and emails
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Intermediate computer skills required
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Must be able to work standing up all or most of the workday.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
November 21, 2023
November 7, 2023
October 23, 2023
September 15, 2023