Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
Tampa, Philadelphia, New York City, Hartford, Washington DC, Boston
Lockton Private Risk Solutions
- Serves as the primary service liaison between Lockton and Clients, providing technical advising on group insurance issues
- Builds, expands, and solidifies relationships with existing clients at all levels within the company and leads appropriate resources to address the client's risk and capital management needs
- Cultivates relationships with most senior buyer in the client organization as well as with day-to-day client representatives and buyers
- Understands the Client’s overall business, operations, risk management needs to provide most relevant marketing services and most competitive product
- Develops market selection for new and renewal business, ensuring communication among stakeholders to protect current business and secure new business
- Collaborates with Producer to establish and meeting target revenue goals for new and existing Clients
- Secures existing business and drives the sale of additional services and coverage levels
- Reconciles received and targeted revenue for unit book of business
- Prepares and negotiates fee-based pricing of services, ensuring account profitability in a value-based approach for the scope of service and costs associated with the client service agreement
- Manages the unit performance including profitable growth, account retention, long-term company relationships, and effective utilization of corporate resources
- Assists in the development and maintenance of annual budget and business plan including budget and salary requirements
- Allocates resources within the unit by aligning cases and projects to most appropriate resource
- Introduces, develops, and monitors the total quality awareness and performance of Associates
- Ensures staff receives and participates in continued training and development
- Organizes and leads regular unit meetings
- Researches industry trends and governmental regulations
- Performs other responsibilities and duties as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field and/or years of experience equivalent
• Typically, seven to ten years of Client services experience is required, with a minimum of two years in brokerage consulting
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills required
• Understands industry trends and governmental regulations
• Ability to complete continuing education requirements as needed
• Ability to attend company, department, and team meetings as required, including industry training sessions
• Ability to comply with all company policies and procedures, proactively protecting confidentiality of client and company information
• Ability to efficiently organize work and manage time to meet deadlines
• Ability to travel by automobile and aircraft
• Ability to use office equipment such as a computer, keyboard, calculator, photocopier, and facsimile machine
• Ability to work on a computer for a prolonged amount of time
• Ability to work outside of normal business hours as needed
• Legally able to work in the United States
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
December 14, 2023
February 21, 2024
February 13, 2024
February 26, 2024