Working at Lockton
At Lockton, we’re passionate about helping our people achieve their ultimate potential. Our people are curious, action-oriented and always striving to make ourselves and those around us better. We’re active listeners working to ensure understanding and problem solvers developing innovative solutions. If you can see yourself delivering excellent service to clients, giving back to our communities and being a part of our caring culture, you belong here.
- Reception Desk
- Being present at it during our normal business hours
- Keeping it tidy
- Being a welcoming presence to incoming visitors
- IT - Being the first line of defense for "smaller" IT issues
- Conference Room A/V
- Setting up new hires' equipment
- Printer/copier point person, even if that just means knowing who to call for technical support
- Updating welcome screen in lobby
- Office Supplies
- Making sure the office is regularly stocked on basic equipment
- Efficiently order the right supplies from the right suppliers at the right time
- Building Maintenance
- Knowing who and when to contact
- Proactively stay up to date on simple fixes, even if Noddle needs to be engaged to execute - i.e. light bulbs being out, dumpster runs need to be made, etc.
- Maintaining organized storage spaces (supplies, party decorations, etc.) and the kitchen area
- Monthly check-ins with producers and unit leaders on ongoing projects or needs
- Organize and prep for quarterly "All Associate Meetings" (PPT creation, calendar invites, food, etc.)
- Coordinate summer interns
Events & Communication
- Serve as the lead to organize and execute on office events such as the holiday party, Beer Fridays, food trucks, office tailgates, baby/wedding showers, United Way campaign, etc.
- Catering contact for internal lunches (trainings, client meetings, etc.)
- Manages Omaha Workplace page and all Omaha Associate communication
- Being present and visible in the office and serving as a problem solver for office operation issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field and/or years of experience equivalent
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communicaion skills required
- Understands industry trends and governmental regulations
- Ability to complete continuing education requirements as needed
- Ability to attend company, department, and team meetings as required, including industry training sessions
- Ability to comply with all company policies and procedures, proactively protecting confidentiality of client and company information
- Ability to efficiently organize work and manage time in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to travel by automobile and aircraft
- Ability to use office equipment such as a computer, keyboard, calculator, photocopier, and facsimile machine
- Ability to work on a computer for a prolonged amount of time
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours as needed
- Legally able to work in the United States
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockton Companies is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We are committed to an inclusive culture and environment where our people, clients and communities are treated with respect and dignity.
At Lockton, supporting diversity, equity and inclusion is ingrained in our values, and we believe that we are at our best when we fully embrace everyone. We strive to cultivate a caring culture that learns from, celebrates and thrives because of our breadth of differences. As such, we recognize that recruiting, developing and retaining people with diverse backgrounds and experiences is vital and enabling our people to thrive personally and professionally is critical to our long-term success.
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
How We Will Support You
At Lockton, we empower you to be true to yourself in all that you do. Your success is our success, and we provide opportunities to help you grow and create a rewarding career path, however you envision it.
We are ready to meet you where you are today, and as your needs change over time. In addition to industry-leading health insurance, we offer additional options to support your overall health and wellbeing.
No Agencies Please
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Similar VacanciesView all
Life at Lockton
November 21, 2023
November 7, 2023
October 23, 2023
September 15, 2023